3 Days Masai Mara Lodge Safari - Masai Mara Lodge Safaris
- Tour Title: 3 Days Masai Mara Lodge Safari Holiday
- Duration: 3 Days, 2 Nights - Selected Masai Mara Lodges
- Type: Road Safari
- Lodge Facilities: Ensuite rooms, air-conditioning, lockable safes for valuables, all essential facilities.
Detailed Itinerary for 3 Days Masai Mara Lodge Safari
Day 00: Arrival
You are met at the airport and immediately transferred to Bush House and Camp in a comfortable vehicle.
Day 01: Transfer to Masai Mara
After breakfast, depart for the Masai Mara Game Reserve, stopping at the viewpoint of the Great Rift Valley. Arrive in time for lunch at tented camp. Later undertake a late afternoon game drive in this park. Dinner and overnight at Mara Sopa Lodge or similar
Day 02: Game drives
You will enjoy two game drives, one in the morning and another in the afternoon. You will have numerous plains game viewing especially the Big 5 and antelopes, wildebeest, zebra, Masai giraffe can also be seen as well as scavengers like hyena and vulture. You may have an optional visit to a local Masai village. Dinner and overnight at Mara Sopa Lodge or similar
Day 03: Depart to Nairobi
Early morning game drive. Breakfast and then depart the Masai Mara region back to Nairobi
Price: Please request for private safari rates or joining a scheduled departure
Price / Cost of the 3 Days Masai Mara Lodge Safari - INCLUDES:
-Guarantee price/guarantee safari on confirmation
-Full board accommodation on safari
-Accommodation in twin or triple rooms. Single supplements apply.
-Meal plan as described, B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner
-Transportation in a safari minibus, driven by a professional safari guide
- Guide / Driver allowance and fuel
-Park entrance fees including local government taxes
-Complementary Airport Transfer (one way)
-All game drives as detailed in the itinerary
Price / Cost of the 3 Days Masai Mara Lodge Safari - EXCLUDES:
-Tips & drinks
-International and domestic flights
-Visas to Kenya
-Items of personal nature including laundry
-Any other extras not detailed in the above itinerary
- Undertaking a 3 Days Masai Mara Lodge Safari with us has a guarantee that you will be treated well, driven and guided professionally. If staying with us, we are going to have a direct face-to-face review of your safari.
Advantages of a Masai Mara Lodge Safari
This Masai Mara Lodge Safari for 3 days is most suitable for seniors and those travelers wishing for mid-range comfort. Most lodges will have ideal business centers where you can work with your laptop after your game drives and relax in the massage parlour for the needed rest
About a Lodge Safari in Masai Mara Game Reserve
New visitors to Kenya intending to tour Masai Mara Game Reserve are often at a loss whether to do a camping safari or a lodge safari. Now what are the advantages or implications of either choice? What lodges are featured?
A camping safari to Masai Mara has its own advantages. The main dictators are:-
- Budget - Camping safaris in Masai Mara offer great budget options. However, there is mid-range camping and luxurious camping that goes way above the price of any lodge
- Love of outdoor adventure - the sights, sounds and smells of the raw Masai Mara wilderness
- Relaxation in unique places that afford break from year-round job responsibilities
- Privacy - Whereas this is subjective, lodges tend to be large and sprawling especially in high seasons. It may make someone feel insignificant in light of services that need to be provided to many. A camping get-away can afford greater privacy especially for couples.
- Flexibility - Your request is more easily likely to ring up the ladder because the management structure may be less rigid (unless its way obvious norms).
All said and done, a lodge safari to Masai Mara has its own advantages too. You will learn that:-
- There are still good lodges on the lower end, and many more on mid-range and upper end price ranges
- Lodges afford better facilities and services. A good example is for a business traveler who needs to get in touch with his domain by Internet or otherwise. Nothing better than to have WiFi availability in the comfort and privacy of your own room. Most lodge rooms are air conditioned
- Social Bees - Great opportunities to meet new faces from all over the world at the dining areas or for a drink at the pool bar or on a game drive.
- Families, seniors and business travelers dislike certain discomforts of hard camping. Although this largely depends of what type of camping is being referred to, lodges are designed originally for comfort and modest luxury
Most safari outfitters including us tend to classify classy tented camps as lodges. A lodge does not necessarily mean total brick building with tiled roofs and the look of an urban hotel. A Lodge, is usually a smaller facility in the middle of nowhere that imitates the aura of an urban hotel, offering quaint atmosphere, with themes, and decorative styling made as an attractive camouflage of its environment.
- This itinerary features standard lodges like Mara Sopa Lodge.
- Mid Range lodges include Mara Serena Lodge, Mara Intrepids, Mara Simba Lodge, Sarova Mara, Mara Explorer & Basecamp Explorer, Karen Blixen Camp
- Upper Range lodges include Mara Bushtops, Little Governors, Kicheche Mara Camp etc